Description for System - JCE Utilities 2.2.0
The Plugin's description has HTML and cannot easily be read.
Here it is...
Displays media (images, flash, youtube, quicktime etc.) in a customizable inline popup.
Inlcudes a tooltip function and a png fix option for IE.
Based on and inspired by...
- Light theme inspired by Slimbox by Christophe Beyls - http://www.digitalia.be
- Shadow theme inspired by ShadowBox - http://mjijackson.com/shadowbox/
- Squeeze theme inspired by Squeezebox by Harald Kirschner - http://digitarald.de/project/squeezebox/
- Light Theme inspired by Slimbox by Christophe Beyls - http://www.digitalia.be
- Thickbox 2.0 by Cody Lindley - http://www.codeylindley.com
Should work with all modern browsers - FF 2 & 3, IE 6, 7 & 8, Opera 9, Safari, Chrome, Camino
Don't forget to publish JCE Utilities! Changelog (from
2.2.0 beta 3)
- Fixed: Grouping bug
- Fixed: IE6
- Fixed: Mix up of parameters when multiple
non-grouped popups on single page
- Fixed: Icon positioning in
- Change: Popup scaling animation
- Fixed: Keyboard navigation of popup groups
- Fixed: Theme image sizes reduced
- Fixed: Mediaobject
object parameter error
- Changed: Moved to Mootools
rel attribute used for popup parameters
- Added: popup icon
- Added: New themes
- Added: Full Screen
- Added: Styles parameter passed to ajax popup, eg:
Changelog (from 2.1.5)
- Fixed: Media Player type detection
nopopup class identifier prevents a link from opening an inline popup
Changelog (from 2.1.4)
- Fixed: Path issue when
using custom themes
- Added: scrollpopup option to specify
whether to keep the popup centered/focused when scrolling (default is
Changelog (from 2.1.3)
- Fixed: Minor
bug in popup icon creation which broke everything if link image had no
Better popup icons
- Changed: Number style changes for all
- Removed: 'Standard Top' theme (styling issues)
PDF display issues in Firefox
- Fixed: Errors with addition of
&tmpl=component (causing 404 in popup)
- Added: Popup
scrolls with window (best in Webkit browsers!)
Changelog (from 2.1.1)
- Added: MediaObject script
Default theme structure if loading fails
- Added: Reasonable
default width/height for ajax/html popups
&tmpl=component added to ajax popups if omitted by popup creator
- Fixed: Some browser issues with media loading
Firefox ajax popup issues
- Fixed: Loader hidden after content
loaded if not media popup
- Fixed: Popup image url after legacy conversion
Changelog (from 2.0.0)
- Fixed: More Accurate legacy conversion
Changelog (from 1.6.0)
AREA element as popup source
- Added: noicon class filter
prevents a popup from having a zoom icon
- Added: nogroup class
filter prevents a popup from being assigned to a group
Legacy option converts JCE window popups into inline popups.
All object/embed elements hidden while popup is open.
Local link popups require a type to be set of 'ajax' or 'text/html' or
- Added: Default popup width/height options
Youtube/Google Video/MetaCafe link detection extended to includ embed
- Fixed: Small IE bug in icon creation
Next button shown on last group item
- Fixed: Zoom icon
positioning fixed. Forever. I mean it this time!
Oversized popup window if caption longer than 1 line.
Templates are now called themes to avoid confusion with Joomla! and JCE
- Removed: Conversion options for other popup
Changelog (from 1.5.0)
Support for most media types - images, flash, windows media, quicktime
- Added: Ajax loading of html/site content for local files
- Added: Template system allows for the creation of custom popups
- Added: Improved png fix fixes background-images too
Fix for flash wmode issue and popups
- Fixed: Zoom icon
positioning fixed. Forever.
- Joomla! 1.5.0 version!
- Updated: XHTML Object
methods updated for JCE 1.5.x
- Updated: JQuery 1.2.3
Zoom icon positioning fixed, finally, I think.
- Added: Minor update to add inline
activation, ie: onclick="return jcelightbox.trigger(this);" or
onclick="return jcelightbox.trigger(url, title);".
Rebuilt image popup div to better handle IE6 'quirks mode'.
Zoom icon positioning fixed.
- Added: New id and class names,
new js file names.